‘Six days shall work be done, but the seventh day is a Sabbath of solemn rest, a holy convocation. You shall do no work on it; it is the Sabbath of the Lord in all your dwellings.
We gather every Shabbat at 10:30 am, at Dogwood Tabernacle.
Click here for directions.
The general idea for the day looks as follows, but is flexible
and ultimately lead by His Spirit:
- 10:30 am – 12:00 pm Scripture Reading (Hebrew & English)
- 12:00 pm – 1:30 pm Praise & Worship and Prayer
- 1:30 pm – 2:30 pm Teaching
- 3:00 pm – until Oneg Shabbat (“Joy of Sabbath”)
Potluck Meal and Fellowship
Sometimes this is followed by more prayer, dancing, a class, …
- Sundown A bit of Praise & Worship and Closing of Shabbat
The evening is filled with more fellowship, volleyball, …
What to bring?
- Instruments (if you play any)
- Food to share for the potluck meal. If you have any questions or concerns related to the food, please call Michael or Diane Peebles at (417) 543-0106, or [caldera_form_modal id=”CF5953cf974041f”]email them[/caldera_form_modal].